Our Board Members Welcome You!
Thank you for visiting our website. Our board members would like to send you a friendly invitation to come and visit our
Become a member today!
Becoming a member is simple! You will need to complete a short application form along with the membership fee of $15.00/year. Once you become a member of our Association you are welcome to participate in any of our activities by just paying the nominal drop in fee that applies to each group activity. Membership runs from June 1 to May 31 annually
- Monday, Apr 23 – Soup: Mulligatawny $4.00, Sandwich: Lyoner Sausage $4.00, Main: Low Carb BLT Wraps $6.00
- Tuesday, Apr 24 – Soup: Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle $4.00, Sandwich: Lentil & Chick Pea $4.00, Main: Eggs Benny & Hash Browns $6.00
- Wednesday, Apr 25 – Soup: Ham & Split Pea $4.00, Sandwich: Salami with Cream Cheese & Lettuce $4.00, Main: Monte Cristo & Apple Sauce $6.00
- Thursday, Apr 26 – Soup: Lasagne Soup $4.00, Sandwich: Ham & Cheese $4.00, Main: Fried Fish Bunwich $6.00
- Friday, Apr 27 – Soup: Curried Chicken & Wild Rice, Sandwich: Egg Salad $4.00, Main: Hamburger & Fries $6.00
Parkinson Senior Society Mission:
Connect with those in our community that are 50+ and enjoy getting out, taking part in physical and/or social activities, meeting people, trying new things, enjoying new and continuing friendships, and living life to the fullest.
Our society is a non-profit organization
We operate with a volunteer Board of Directors that are committed to