Our Board Members Welcome You!
Thank you for visiting our website. Our board members would like to send you a friendly invitation to come and visit our centre. Drop in any time and say hi!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member is simple! You will need to complete a short application form along with the membership fee of $15.00/year. Once you become a member of our Association you are welcome to participate in any of our activities by just paying the nominal drop in fee that applies to each group activity. Membership runs from June 1 to May 31 annually
- Monday, May 13 – Soup: Coconut Curry $4 – Sandwich: Ham & Cheese $4 – Main: Potato Cakes $6 – 1/2 Soup 1/2 Sandwich $5
- Tuesday, May 14 – Soup: Seafood Chowder $4 – Sandwich: Egg Salad $4 – Main: Veggie Pie $6 – 1/2 Soup 1/2 Sandwich $5
- Wednesday, May 15 – Soup: Pork & Rice with mushroom – Sandwich: Deviled Ham $4 – Main: Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps – 1/2 Soup 1/2 Sandwich $5
- Thursday, May 16 – Soup: Beefy Tomato $4 – Sandwich: Chick Pea & Lentil $4 – Main: Pizza & Salad $6 – 1/2 Soup 1/2 Sandwich $5
- Friday, May 17 – Soup: Potato Leek $4 – Sandwich: Roast Beef $4 – Main: Roasted Cauliflower Street Tacos $6 – 1/2 Soup 1/2 Sandwich $5
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER
- May 1 – Pork Tenderloin served over rice with veggies, dessert, tea & coffee
- May 8 – Salisbury Meatballs served with mashed potatoes and carrots, dessert, tea & coffee
- May 15 – Chicken Enchiladas on Rice served with a side Salad, dessert, tea & coffee
- May 22 – Salmon served with Rice and julienned vegetables, dessert, tea & coffee
- May 29 – Chicken Souvlaki served with Greek Salad, Pita & Tzatziki, dessert, tea & coffee
Events for week of May 19, 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Parkinson Senior Society Mission:
Connect with those in our community that are 50+ and enjoy getting out, taking part in physical and/or social activities, meeting people, trying new things, enjoying new and continuing friendships, and living life to the fullest.
Our society is a non-profit organization
We operate with a volunteer Board of Directors that are committed to being involved in their own wellness and that of those that surround them. We have a beautiful, new, state of the art building here at the Parkinson Activity Centre. We welcome you to come and give us a try. We guarantee you that you will love your experience here. Come and try an activity or join us for a coffee or lunch.