Our Board Members Welcome You!
Thank you for visiting our website. Our board members would like to send you a friendly invitation to come and visit our
Become a member today!
Becoming a member is simple! You will need to complete a short application form along with the membership fee of $15.00/year. Once you become a member of our Association you are welcome to participate in any of our activities by just paying the nominal drop in fee that applies to each group activity. Membership runs from June 1 to May 31 annually
Week of June 11 – June 15
- Monday, June 11 – Soup: Thai Curry Vegetable Soup $4.00 / Sandwich: Ham & Cheese $4.00 / Main: Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls with side Salad
- Tuesday, June 12 – Soup: Beefy Tomato Soup $4.00 / Sandwich: Egg Salad $4.00 / Main: Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Teriyaki Dressing $6.00
- Wednesday, June 13 – Soup: Cheesy Vegetable Chowder $4.00 / Sandwich: Lyoner & Cheese $4.00 / Main: Fish Tacos $6.00
- Thursday, June 14 – Soup: Borscht Soup $4.00 / Sandwich: Chicken & Cranberry / Main: Asian Cobb Salad $6.00
- Friday, June 15 – Soup: Sweet Potato Coconut Soup $4.00 / Sandwich: Veggie Croissants $4.00 / Main: Hotdog Jumbo & fries $6.00
Parkinson Senior Society Mission:
Connect with those in our community that are 50+ and enjoy getting out, taking part in physical and/or social activities, meeting people, trying new things, enjoying new and continuing friendships, and living life to the fullest.
Our society is a non-profit organization
We operate with a volunteer Board of Directors that are committed to
Donation the Society made on behalf of our membership of Food and $500 in cash to the Kelowna Community Food Bank.