Our Board Members Welcome You!
Thank you for visiting our website. Our board members would like to send you a friendly invitation to come and visit our centre. Drop in any time and say hi!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member is simple! You will need to complete a short application form along with the membership fee of $15.00/year. Once you become a member of our Association you are welcome to participate in any of our activities by just paying the nominal drop in fee that applies to each group activity. Membership runs from June 1 to May 31 annually
- Monday – Soup: Vietnamese Noodle $4.00, Sandwich: Veggie with Cream Cheese $4.00, Main Course: Curried Chicken & Fruit on Rice $6.00, 1/2 Soup & 1/2 Sandwich $5.00
- Tuesday – Soup: Hungarian Mushroom $4.00, Sandwich: Salami & Cheese $4.00, Main Course: Taco Bowls $6.00, 1/2 Soup & 1/2 Sandwich $5.00
- Wednesday – Soup: Sweet & Sour Pork with Rice $4.00, Sandwich: Tuna Salad $4.00, Main: Monte Cristo $6.00, 1/2 Soup & 1/2 Sandwich $5.00
- Thursday – Soup: African Chicken & Peanut $4.00, Sandwich: Roast Beef $4.00, Main Course: Baked Sesame Chicken $6.00, 1/2 Soup & 1/2 Sandwich $5.00
- Friday – Soup: Lasagne $4.00, Sandwich: Egg Salad $4.00, Main Course: Chicken Flatbread & a side salad $6.00 1/2 Soup & 1/2 Sandwich $5.00
Parkinson Senior Society Mission:
Connect with those in our community that are 50+ and enjoy getting out, taking part in physical and/or social activities, meeting people, trying new things, enjoying new and continuing friendships, and living life to the fullest.
Our society is a non-profit organization
We operate with a volunteer Board of Directors that are committed to being involved in their own wellness and that of those that surround them. We have a beautiful, new, state of the art building here at the Parkinson Activity Centre. We welcome you to come and give us a try. We guarantee you that you will love your experience here. Come and try an activity or join us for a coffee or lunch.
Donation the Society made on behalf of our membership of Food and $500 in cash to the Kelowna Community Food Bank.